Here are some amazing tips that will help you get hired:
- Respond quickly: Customers like to hear from professionals as soon as possible. Being the first to respond actually makes you 50% more likely to secure the business.
- Call the customer: When you introduce yourself to a customer, always call them straight away. They’re expecting to hear from you. You will be emailed their details and can also find them under My Responses.
- Give a quote: Where you can, give the customer a quote. You can also send an email using our email templates function with a breakdown of the quote.
- Complete your profile: This is your opportunity to show off what you do. Customers love reading about professionals so make sure your profile is complete and up to date.
- Ensure you have a high star rating: Customers love reading reviews for every service and product and it is the same with Bark. Even one 5 star review makes you 3 times more likely to win the business over someone with no reviews. You can add reviews here from any of your previous customers (even non-Bark customers).
- Follow up with the customer. Ring them again, email them again, maybe send them a follow up SMS. Not all business is secured on the day you purchase the lead – lots of business is secured on the 2nd and 3rd for example
- Do not get too disheartened when a customer doesn’t respond to you. A customer’s response is largely going to be based on their assessment of how good a fit you are for their request/project – sometimes despite having a great service or making a good first impression they will just decide to hire someone else. Realise this is part and parcel of business and respond to your next lead with just as much enthusiasm and positivity.