Bark screens every request to prevent incorrect details being released, so this shouldn’t happen too often.
In the unlikely event that you respond to a lead with incorrect contact details, please contact the Bark customer success team to investigate.
Following verification, Bark will return the credits used to your account.
Our credit return policy works as follows.
We will return credits immediately if:
- A phone number provided is invalid, for example if it says “calls are not being connected to this number”.
- An email address provided isn’t functioning.
- We can verify that the contact details provided are not for the person submitting the request.
We will not return credits in the following circumstances:
- The contact details provided are valid, but the customer does not respond.
- You make contact with a customer, but do not secure the job.
You must also inform us of any issues relating to this policy within 14 days of responding to the lead.