Here are some amazing tips that will help you get hired:
- Respond quickly: Customers like to hear from professionals as soon as possible. Being the first to respond actually makes you 50% more likely to secure the business.
- Call the customer: When you introduce yourself to a customer, always call them straight away. They’re expecting to hear from you. You will be emailed their details and can also find them under My Responses.
- Give a quote: Where you can, give the customer a quote. You can also send a message explaining the breakdown of your quotation.
- Complete your profile: This is your opportunity to show off what you do. Customers love reading about professionals so make sure your profile is complete and up to date.
- Ensure you have a high star rating: Customers love reading reviews for every service and product and it is the same with Bark. Even one 5 tar review makes you 3 times more likely to win the business over someone with no reviews. You can add reviews here from any of your previous customers (even non-Bark customers).
- Send a follow up: If you don’t hear back within a reasonable time frame then always follow up. You have a phone number and email address for the customer so do use them. You can also send a message through Bark messenger.